Popular Posts

Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Own Sunday

31 October 2010

Today is Sunday, the only day that I can rest and enjoy my day. Alhamdulillah, I had already finished my part with The Green Initiative (TGI) program. There was a closing ceremony for TGI last week. I feel a bit relief. Then, what’s next? Moving on, I will proceed with another program – English Reading program. After receiving the approval letter from Jabatan Pelajaran Negeri tomorrow, insyaAllah my team and I will proceed with the marketing (promotion) of the program to primary and secondary schools in Kuantan. Even though we are in the middle of exam week, by hook or by crook we have to continue with the preparation of the program. Luckily I just have three exam papers for this semester. So, I can focus for both – exam and program. This is the moment when I really need to manage my time properly. So far, four of us (including my lecturer and her PA) had finished our proposal and letters for the program. Actually, I had planned to celebrate my Hari Raya Aidiladha in Kuantan because of this program. However, I could not make it since my dear mum insisted me to go back home. She really wants me to be at home on that day. At last, I promised her to go back so that everyone will be happy. Maybe I will just spend two or three days at home before coming back to Kuantan. After the program, another agenda will follow. It will be my younger sister’s convocation. Right after my program, I will go back home, doing my packing and traveling to Shah Alam with my family for the event. I hope everything will go smoothly as I planned. After all those agenda had finished, I really want to have my own rest and do whatever I like… From now on, I will tell myself to hold on and be patient first. The day will come soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matematik dan Al-Quran

Assalamualaikum. Sebelum ni saya ada kongsikan tentang pecahan dan mengaitkannya dengan al-Quran dalam post Fractions in Daily Life  ....