Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sometimes




“Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much and go where your heart takes you”. The phrase gives a deep meaning for me. Admittedly, in our real lives there is always a time when we shall not depend on our logic. Instead, we have to follow our instinct that comes from our heart.

That’s what I’m doing now. Last Monday, I’ve attended my friends’ convocation. After thinking and considering about the consequence of missing a class, I made a decision to attend the ceremony. I think it was once in a life time and I don’t want to be the one who miss it. My friends and I are very close since there are only eight of us in a batch and we are all girls group. Four of us graduate earlier because of the different minor course that they took.

Our friendship began in 2005 during our study in the Matriculation Centre. Since then, we built a good relationship and saw the world from different points of view. And of course along our journey in the university, there was situation when we fought and felt disappointed among us, but it didn’t break our friendship except it made our relationship stronger than before. We learnt from the pass mistakes and got to know one another better. Therefore, it is my pleasure to celebrate their graduation day and spend the momentous day with them.




There is no excuse for me to not going back home when talking about mum and my family. It is my responsibility as an elder child to ensure that everything will be running smoothly at home. I also have to consider about others’ feeling before making any decision. At first, I thought that I may not return home since there is a lot of work needed to be attended. It is not easy for me to make a decision in a crucial time. I have to consider all possibilities that may occur for each decision. Going back home means that I have to settle all my tasks within this week – collecting money for The Green Initiative (TGI) merchandise, collecting data for research, confirming about TGI merchandise and the sale during IIUM Kuantan Open Day (IKOD), finishing my task as an assistant as well as an invigilator for IIUM Mathematics Competition (IMC), and also to carry out the field trip as a requirement of a subject for this semester.

A friend of mine said that I need not to worry about all those things as she can help me out but I don’t want to give any burden to her until I really need a help. As for now, I’ll try to finish all the tasks as soon as possible so that I’ll be able to go back home without problems in my head. If I need a helping hand, maybe I'll just ask or assign my friends to look after TGI booth during IKOD that will start on this Friday and finish on Sunday. One more thing, I may have to miss another one more class next week which will be on Tuesday morning. I think I’ll talk to my lecturer tomorrow about my absenteeism so that he will consider it and can lend his hand with the topic that I’ll miss. I hope everything will be okay and going smoothly, insyaAllah…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matematik dan Al-Quran

Assalamualaikum. Sebelum ni saya ada kongsikan tentang pecahan dan mengaitkannya dengan al-Quran dalam post Fractions in Daily Life  ....