Popular Posts

Friday, November 9, 2012

Oh My English!

Hi there! Eh. Assalamualaikum =)

It was a long long long time ago since I used English for my blog writing.
And I have a lot of excuses for that :p
But now, I think I really need to learn and use English to live as a student who is going to write a thesis. Oh!

Yes. Whether I like it or not, I want it or not, I have to write about one hundred page of paper or thesis or dissertation or 'nameitwhateveryoulike' as a requirement for completing my master. Oh! Why didn't I think about this before registering as a master student? Heh. It's too late now to ask that question.



Fuh. The only thing that I can do now is to face the challenge and to give my best, by hook or by crook. Yeah. I need to practice my English. Knowing without practicing will mean nothing.

As a saying goes in Arabic, "Al-'ilm bi la 'amal kasy-syajar bi lath-thamar."
Meaning that, knowledge without practice is like a tree without fruit (this is the direct translation. hehe).

Hmm, maybe I need to find ways to learn English. But how???

After all, I pray that Allah will help me to face this long and hard journey.
I really need Him along my way.. to keep me accompany along the journey, to listen to my cry, and to give His strength and support.

P/s: Do pray for me my dear friends.. May Allah bless us all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matematik dan Al-Quran

Assalamualaikum. Sebelum ni saya ada kongsikan tentang pecahan dan mengaitkannya dengan al-Quran dalam post Fractions in Daily Life  ....