Popular Posts

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Que Sera Sera

Sunday, 21 November 2010.

Alhamdulillah, I’ve arrived at the university this morning. There are some matters need to be clarified and fixed here. From what my friend has told me, it’s not easy to discuss any problem about it. Our suggestion and complaint will be seen as an objection or negative thinking towards the program. We are trying to do the best actually. Since our intention and effort was misinterpreted, I don’t know what to do now. I need courage, wise and patience to face it. Then, I’ll try to talk and prepare for any risks caused by my own self. Que sera sera, what will be will be…

~ Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matematik dan Al-Quran

Assalamualaikum. Sebelum ni saya ada kongsikan tentang pecahan dan mengaitkannya dengan al-Quran dalam post Fractions in Daily Life  ....