Popular Posts

Friday, July 20, 2012

Ramadhan is Coming


Ramadhan is coming.. Ramadhan is coming..

Alhamdulillah, all praises are for Allah. I feel very happy and grateful to get another chance to enter this great month of all months. Do you know why? There are a lot of benefits in this blessed month of Ramadhan.

It is the month where I should learn to control my own desire with the absence of devils, to increase my worship to Allah, to strengthen my iman, to do more good deeds and to change my habits - from bad to good, from good to better, and from better to the best! Yes, this is the time to recharge my iman within 30 days and Allah has promised a lot of goodness and mercy for His servant in this month. So, why don’t I grab this chance?

Oh you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that you may learn piety and righteousness.
(Al-Baqarah: 183)

"When Ramadhan comes, the gates of mercy are opened and the gates of Hell are shut, and the devils are put in chains."
(Al-Bukhari and Muslim)


Happy Ramadhan, my dear friends. Please forgive me for all my wrongdoings. Let’s spend this blessed month to seek His pleasure and forgiveness. May Allah bless us all.

P/s: Let’s put our maximum effort for this Ramadhan as if it will be our last Ramadhan in this world. May Allah give me strength and health to spend this precious time in Ramadhan wisely. Ameen.. Ramadhan kareem!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Matematik dan Al-Quran

Assalamualaikum. Sebelum ni saya ada kongsikan tentang pecahan dan mengaitkannya dengan al-Quran dalam post Fractions in Daily Life  ....