Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thank You Allah


Life is not always contented and pleasant. It comes with obstacles and challenges. Those become a combination which makes our life more beautiful. With the obstacles that we have to face along the journey of life, we learn to seek help from God and be more thankful to Him. We learnt that life is not easy and we need Him to guide us along the journey.

For every obstacles and challenges that come along my way, Allah bring along His people to help me. “Setiap kesusahan diiringi kemudahan”. Alhamdulillah...

Special thanks to my roommate; Kak Shareefa Hasanah and Yan for their kindness to lend me their recorder and laptop as mine couldn’t function well. A bouquet of thanks to Husna Rosli, my lovely sister imported from UUM Sintok (hehe), for her kindheartedness and thoughtfulness to change our laptop when I really in need, even though she needs to be patience with my ‘lazy’ laptop. ^_^
I pray that Allah will pay all their good deeds with His mercy and bounty. Amen…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Matematik dan Al-Quran

Assalamualaikum. Sebelum ni saya ada kongsikan tentang pecahan dan mengaitkannya dengan al-Quran dalam post Fractions in Daily Life  ....