Popular Posts

Monday, November 21, 2011

Not the Best of Me


Monday, 21st November 2011.

I just come back to the hostel. Alhamdulillah, just finished my presentation for today. It was the fourth individual presentation for this semester and I’m still not happy with all my presentations that I’ve done so far. I know that I’m not doing my best for the presentation… and today’s presentation even makes me so disappointed although my lecturer has praised me for some points. Oh, please... I’ve to wake up. This is not the real of me who's doing the work just to get it done. There’s many more presentations to go..  -_-  

  • Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.
  • One who makes no mistakes makes nothing.
  • Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action (Benjamin Disraeli).
  • Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.
So....... Please get well prepared for the next challenges. Action speaks louder than word. All the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matematik dan Al-Quran

Assalamualaikum. Sebelum ni saya ada kongsikan tentang pecahan dan mengaitkannya dengan al-Quran dalam post Fractions in Daily Life  ....