Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Don't Worry, Be Happy


Assalamualaikum,
 
How are you? Hope everybody is in the pink of health. 

Finally, I got the chance to write.

Yes, I’m a little bit busy along this semester and will be busier after this post.

Guess what?

From now on, I only have about 4-5 weeks to complete my project but suddenly I’ve to decide changing my topic. It seems that I’ve no choice anymore. Better to cry now rather than crying tomorrow, right? Oh, it’s very painful.

Whatever it is, I hope Allah will ease everything for me. I’ll try to do the best and let Him to do the rest. And I have to be strong enough to face all these ‘stuff’. T_T

P/s: Please pray for me, my dear friends!  I need your du’a…

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Put your trust in HIM.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Matematik dan Al-Quran

Assalamualaikum. Sebelum ni saya ada kongsikan tentang pecahan dan mengaitkannya dengan al-Quran dalam post Fractions in Daily Life  ....